Hi Andrea, Andrea Corallo writes: > Amin Bandali writes: > >> Since you're already an SDF member, you can email their membership@ and >> ask them to create an account for you on https://toobnix.org. That's >> where I've mirrored the videos from EmacsConf 2019. > > Hi Amin, > > I tried to open it in the past with GNU LibreJS but failed to display > the page, but now checking better https://joinpeertube.org/ is claimed > to be Free Software. > Indeed, PeerTube is free software (under AGPLv3+) but they sadly do not currently mark the JavaScript frontend as such in a way recognized by GNU LibreJS. There is an open issue about it on their tracker [0]. [0]: https://github.com/Chocobozzz/PeerTube/issues/1254 > > I'll drop a mail then thanks for suggesting. > > Andrea Cheers, amin