Hi Visuwesh, Thanks for the feedback! Visuwesh writes: > Maybe we should have a “none” option in “** Which languages do > you program (in Emacs) in?” I’ve added “Prose (writing)”. > A nit: in “** Do you use a terminal emulator in Emacs? > :MultiSelect:Mandatory:”, you have shell and eshell as options but they > aren’t terminal emulators are they? You are correct, however they largely satisfy the same use case, and so I think it’s worth lumping them together. > “** Do you use a spell checker in Emacs? :RadioSelect:Mandatory:”: > I think you should add ispell (M-$) to the list as well. Added :) > “** Do you use any selection packages? :MultiSelect:Mandatory:”: > Marginalia is not a selection package, I think the same goes for > consult? Perhaps, users of those packages can comment on this. The wording over this question has been difficult. I think maginalia and consult fit into the ’selection process’, but I’m not 100% sure how this question should look. All the best, Timothy