Stefan Monnier writes: >> Yeah, you correctly understood my problem. But I think the convertion >> (or export) should be done while installation, not while packaging the >> package (which would probably be SaaSS), for the sake of freedom. > > The server (elpa.gnu.org) already has the READMEorg in its "converted to > plain text form". It could simply add it into the tarball. > It's not SaaSS. > > > Stefan > If its not SaaSS then its the best solution, as it won't require to change client side (package.el) code. -- Akib Azmain Turja This message is signed by me with my GnuPG key. It's fingerprint is: 7001 8CE5 819F 17A3 BBA6 66AF E74F 0EFA 922A E7F5