Philip Kaludercic writes: [...] > I'll go ahead and add this to NonGNU ELPA. Thanks! Got the mail! Anyway, do you think it is a good idea to write some text temporarily in a buffer? My experience suggests no, but if I use overlays then I can't select and press RET on the links, and I can't scroll if the list is too long. WDYT? -- Akib Azmain Turja, GPG key: 70018CE5819F17A3BBA666AFE74F0EFA922AE7F5 Fediverse: akib@hostux.social Codeberg: akib emailselfdefense.fsf.org | "Nothing can be secure without encryption."