Hi all, I've written a small utility called switchy.el which I'd like to add to GNU ELPA. I can do that on my own but wanted to give you a chance for commenting first. I'm attaching the file below. In essence, the single command provided is `switchy-window' which is similar to `other-window' except that it switches to other windows in last-recently-used order instead of top-to-bottom-left-to-right order. With quick consecutive invocations you can reach any window but if you have a small delay between invocations (controlled by the single defcustom `switchy-delay'), you toggle between the two last recently used windows. Bye, Tassilo