Po Lu writes: > Arsen Arsenović writes: > >> To back Po up here, the port is usable with software keyboards too IMO. >> Perhaps the only thing that's missing is an (optional) way to input >> modifiers without needing keyboards to support them directly, similar to >> Termux > > IMHO, it's not Emacs's job to, in essence, provide another virtual > keyboard in addition to what the user has already installed. People who > need these modifier keys can use any of the software keyboards that > provide options to display them: AnySoftKeyboard, Hackers Keyboard, et > cetera. Could we provide toolbar-buttons for modifiers via a minor mode? (I just tried to find a way to send C-x with a command but did not find it …) Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de