Can someone please install the following change, as it has been reviewed by the concerned people? Thanks. michael.cadilhac@lrde.org (Michaël Cadilhac) writes: > I was wondering why ispell-kill-process took so much time to > execute. > > This function does the following: > - Send EOF to ispell, > - Read its output if there is, timeout to 1 sec, > - Kill the process if it's still not, > - Wait for it to be really killed (sleeping for 0.25 sec between checks). > > I don't want to be ... rude, I'm really a pacifist actually, but why > not just delete-process it ? > > I often have some flyspellized buffers in English and some others in > French, the time I have to wait on every C-x o is kind of > disturbing... > > I propose the following change: