"Drew Adams" writes: >> > How odd! I didn't get two of your reply, and it quite clearly >> > named me as To: and the list as Cc:... >> > >> > I'll attempt to remember not to double-write you >> >> I may be Drew's personal problem in fact. He should probably set the >> Header « Reply-to » to something that doesn't name him, nop? But >> I don't know if Outlook can do that. > > No, you are certainly not one of my personal problems Not for NOW! :-) Well, I meant « it » > I don't see a means in Outlook to do that, even for each individual message. > If someone knows a way to configure that generally for mail from a given > mailing list, please share the knowledge. Switch to Gnus (there must be someone in the list to say that). > I have no idea what causes two messages to be sent to me (but not to you), > or whether a filter is supposed to prevent that at the mailing-list end. Do > you think this is a bug? I think the bug is in Stuart's side :-) You get two copies because: - One is sent directly to you, - One is sent to the ML which has the task to send you a copy. When I was subscribed to the ML (as opposed to reading it in nntp://gmane), I got two mails too for that case. -- | Michaėl `Micha' Cadilhac | Mieux vaut se taire | | Epita/LRDE Promo 2007 | Que de parler trop fort. | | http://michael.cadilhac.name | -- As de trčfle | `--JID: michael.cadilhac@gmail.com--' - --'