John Wiegley writes: > Since the earlier thread on "New maintainer" turned into a massive discussion, > it may have stifled the opportunity for others to volunteer as the new Emacs > maintainer. > > My own qualifications are by no means ideal. First and foremost, there is a > potential for friction with the FSF; and second, I may not have the time to > give this position the attention it deserves. You would be a great maintainer I think. And while I can't volunteer for the position, I'd be glad to help and could very well take care of some tasks. Nico