* Blog post
@ 2023-12-14  7:09 Eshel Yaron
From: Eshel Yaron @ 2023-12-14  7:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hi Emacs,

I recently wrote a post on my blog that criticized a certain development
in Emacs, and I think I owe some people here an apology, in particular,
Eli and Thierry.  I never expected that rant to spread so widely
(somebody posted it on HN IIUC), and I was wrong to be so harsh.  I'm sorry.

I hope to continue contributing to Emacs and its community, and to keep
such ranting to myself.

Regards,

Eshel