storm@cua.dk (Kim F. Storm) writes: > michael.cadilhac@lrde.org (Michaël Cadilhac) writes: > >> I still think this line should be slightly changed to say something >> about zero (and negative) values of SECONDS. > > To me it seems quite obvious that "seconds <= 0" implies "waited the > full time". It does to me too, and that's the problem. The docstring says the following : > Value is t if waited the full time with no input arriving, and nil > otherwise. I said earlier: > Maybe this part of the docstring should be slightly changed to say > that a negative or null value of SECONDS is not considered to be fully > waited if an input was pending before the call to sit-for. I think the current docstring is ambiguous on this point: if seconds is <= 0, one could think that _whatever the input_ SECONDS is considered to be fully waited, whilst it's not the case. -- | Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac | Un certain Blaise Pascal | | Epita/LRDE Promo 2007 | etc... etc... | | http://michael.cadilhac.name | -- Prévert (Les paris stupides) | `-- - JID: micha@amessage.be --' - --'