Glenn Morris writes: > Richard Stallman wrote: > >> It seems like a good idea to me. >> Please install it. > > OK, I've done this. Please let me know of any goofs. I think I eventually > got the -kb flags right where required. I'd have preferred to install my Makefile and *.tex changes for PDF before that :-) Well, whatever. Oh, and a little remark: if you're cleaning up the etc/ directory, it could be a good thing to rename the `e' subdirectory to something more... Explicit. (Like, I don't know, `|' or `()'). Cheers! -- | Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac | Si j'étais sous-secrétaire d'État | | http://michael.cadilhac.name | aux choux farcis, vous entendriez | | JID/MSN: | beaucoup parler des choux farcis ! | `---- michael.cadilhac@gmail.com | -- Nicolas Sarkozy - --'