Eli Zaretskii wrote: >> From: Ivan Kanis >> Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 10:23:21 +0200 >> >> > Please leave two spaces after a period that ends a sentence. >> > >> > Also, I don't think "fullscreen" is a word (in "fullscreen mode"); I >> > suggest to use "full-screen" in this context. >> > >> >> The included patch fixed the document glitch. > > Thanks, but there's still one case of a single space between > sentences. Sorry if you get this twice. This patch fixes single space and implement full-screen feature on Windows. Let know if you plan to check it in I will write the ChangeLogs.