Stefan Monnier writes: >> New macro seq-let, providing destructuring support to seq.el > > How 'bout adding support for `seq' to pcase instead? > I.e. add a (seq ...) pattern to pcase. > You can do that with `pcase-defmacro'. I pushed in commit 387e1e1 another version that is based on pcase. As old versions of Emacs don't provide `pcase-defmacro', I kept the old version of seq-let for backward compatibility. Stefan, could you review my changes, I'm quite new with pcase. Nico -- Nicolas Petton http://nicolas-petton.fr