John Wiegley writes: >> Actually, I think we should document our release process more >> explicitly. `admin/FOR-RELEASE' and `admin/notes/versioning' are not >> enough. admin/make-tarball.txt is also very useful. > > I agree. Would you be willing to contribute some drafting? I myself am still > unfamiliar with all of our procedures in this regard. I can take care of building and publishing the various pretest, release candidate and stable tarballs, as well as updating the website for the release, like I did for Emacs 24.5. Nico