Max Brieiev writes: > "Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide" writes: > >> My ~/.emacs.d/ is actually versiontracked as part of my repository, >> because emacs is my build tool to compile org-mode to PDF and I need a >> reproducible environment so others can use it, too. > > If Emacs is your build tool, then you probably run it in a batch mode. No, I cannot run it in batch mode, because batch mode has different font-locking than visual mode, so html-export is worse. I need a full X11 Emacs (kept working via Xvfb, if there is no X11). Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de