Eli Zaretskii writes: >> From: Akib Azmain Turja >> Cc: emacs-devel@gnu.org >> Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 23:43:33 +0600 >> >> > What about midnight.el -- did you look at that? >> >> At a quick look, IIUC midnight.el kills buffers once a day, while >> GC Buffers kills buffers after a minute of idle, by default. > > And? If that's the only issue, it shouldn't be hard to extend > midnight.el to do this more frequently, or add a derivative minor mode > for that purpose. Probably. Anyway, does midnight.el allow to use a function instead of regexp? > > I guess my point is that we should try not to invent new wheels where > old one are available and working. > Yeah, but I reinvented the wheel six month ago (according to the first commit) without knowing someone has already invented the wheel before. -- Akib Azmain Turja, GPG key: 70018CE5819F17A3BBA666AFE74F0EFA922AE7F5 Fediverse: akib@hostux.social Codeberg: akib emailselfdefense.fsf.org | "Nothing can be secure without encryption."