Andrew De Angelis writes: > Hello everyone and thanks for all your work. > I've made a new package that I would like to add to Elpa. I assume you are referring to GNU ELPA (the only where contributors have to sign the FSF CA?) > The package provides a minor mode that creates a header in a shell buffer. > The header shows the prompt above the top-visible line, allowing users to > keep track of what prompt generated which output, even with very large > multiple-line outputs. > The package also has some customization features that can be used to > determine which prompt to show in the header (it can be the latest-executed > prompt, etc), and the look of the header. Sounds interesting! > This is the git repo: https://github.com/andyjda/sticky-shell, with > additional info in the README and in the code's documentation. Here are a few commends: