Po Lu writes: > Akib Azmain Turja writes: > >> In general, is it possible to implement Windows terminal emulation? > > Since MS Windows has never been used connected to text terminals, what > would be the point? > MSDOS used to be, didn't it? > AFAIU it is possible to run command.com in a shell buffer, but when you > do that you cannot restart the system without it being wedged. I think I don't understand; can you explain please? > that is the more important thing to fix, but I don't know where to > start. > -- Akib Azmain Turja, GPG key: 70018CE5819F17A3BBA666AFE74F0EFA922AE7F5 Fediverse: akib@hostux.social Codeberg: akib emailselfdefense.fsf.org | "Nothing can be secure without encryption."