Glenn Morris writes: > Michaël Cadilhac wrote: > >> Isn't that the entry >> >> ** davby@ida.liu.se, 6 July: Bug in pos-visible-in-window-p >> >> in FOR-RELEASE ? In which case it should be deleted from it. > > I suspect you are looking at the trunk copy of this file. I tried to > delete all entries from here at one point, but some got synced back by > the merging process. Use the release branch copy instead, as noted in > the file: > > * BUGS > > NB the definitive copy of this file for Emacs 22 is on the > EMACS_22_BASE branch. Any entries below are automatically copied from > that branch. Do not make manual changes to this file on the trunk. Gosh, really sorry for the noise. -- | Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac | Perhaps we should start | | http://michael.cadilhac.name | making protest releases | | JID/MSN: | before doing a fall release. | `---- michael.cadilhac@gmail.com | -- David Kastrup - --'