Stefan Monnier writes: >>> I may more or less understand why buffers which names start with a space >>> are not fontified, but I happen to have downloaded files misnamed with >>> one of those leading spaces, and was surprised that the fontification >>> wasn't made. >>> >>> This is a minor issue, but shouldn't we check if we're in a file before? > >> This is a nobody-has-a-strong-opinion-on-this kind of concern? > > I think so, yes. Maybe it should check buffer-undo-list rather than > buffer-file-name, tho. Why? I think space-led buffers are only created with C-x C-f, it'd be kind of pervert for a person to just create such a buffer. Beside, the minibuffer has a buffer-undo-list, nop? (Well, it could be a benefit, in fact, because the M-x could be a font-lock property and be disabled by g-f-l-m, as it was asked IIRC). -- | Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac | Le second degré, | | http://michael.cadilhac.name | c'est un peu | | JID/MSN: | le verlan sémantique. | `---- michael.cadilhac@gmail.com | - --'