On Wed, Sep 28 2011, Ted Zlatanov wrote: > To that end it would also be nice if we asked committers to sign their > contributions with their private GPG key, but I don't know if Bazaar > supports that. If they did, we could have a list of approved public GPG > keys for any given package and contributions signed with those could be > automatically approved. This is just a proposal though, I don't know > the best way to do it. I though people having commit access to ELPA were already trusted, since they got their write access SSH authentified? > Most of us don't know how to run a package repository, so maybe we > should look at the Debian maintainers' process or ask them if we don't > have the local expertise. Well, there's no manual review of packages already present in the archive at Debian. Only new packages got reviewed (for licensing issue mainly). -- Julien Danjou