* namespace convention for short-lived branches
@ 2015-04-20 16:20 Glenn Morris
From: Glenn Morris @ 2015-04-20 16:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hi,

I'm really not interested in all these tiny, short-lived branches that
people seem to like to push to savannah.gnu.org (recently map,
fix-info-dups, etc). The thing that sends out mails to emacs-diffs isn't
configurable per-branch (unlike the bzr one), so they all get mailed
out. I suppose I could (in my Gnus) score down every mail on that list,
and score up "master", but I'd appreciate it if people would use a
standard namespace for such branches. Some people use "scratch/", which
seems sensible to me. (But there's also one "fix/" and one "feature/" ...)

TIA.