Philip Kaludercic writes: > Philip Kaludercic writes: > >> I will wait a day or something like that before pushing the changes, >> in case someone has objections or comments. > > Pushed, the packages should appear when ELPA refreshes (approx. every 12 > hours). > Ahh, you applied the wrong patch. :( I'm send a new patch fixing the mistake. Please apply it to the current main branch. -- Akib Azmain Turja This message is signed by me with my GnuPG key. It's fingerprint is: 7001 8CE5 819F 17A3 BBA6 66AF E74F 0EFA 922A E7F5