Michael Heerdegen writes: > Hello, > > Since a couple of days, actions causing a lot of messages being emitted > (often using progress reporters) like reindexing the Gnus registry or > listing compiled functions when compiling a file take much much longer > hre, by a factor of 3 or 5 or so. > > Does that ring a bell for someone? I don't think I have changed > something that could cause this in my config. > > TIA, > > Michael. > Did you check emacs -Q? -- Akib Azmain Turja This message is signed by me with my GnuPG key. It's fingerprint is: 7001 8CE5 819F 17A3 BBA6 66AF E74F 0EFA 922A E7F5