Dmitry Gutov writes: > I have just pushed a backend-agnostic implementation to master which > should hopefully avoid all those problems at the cost of some runtime > overhead (file copying and such). > > Please try it out whenever convenient. Thank you for your work on this! (just wanting to give some kudos: I am very excited to see this arrive, but I could not test it yet due to being swamped with other things) Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de