Stefan Monnier writes: >> The package provides a minor mode that creates a header in a shell buffer. > > Any chance we could simply add it to `shell.el`? Maybe yes if CLA is done, but it should probably be left disabled by default. (I have no problem if it's enabled by disabled, but be prepared for the mailing list to be flooded! ;) ) -- Akib Azmain Turja, GPG key: 70018CE5819F17A3BBA666AFE74F0EFA922AE7F5 Fediverse: akib@hostux.social Codeberg: akib emailselfdefense.fsf.org | "Nothing can be secure without encryption."