storm@cua.dk (Kim F. Storm) writes: > michael@cadilhac.name (Michaël Cadilhac) writes: > >> Since the creation of line-move-partial, going to the next few lines >> has become a P*TA. > >> Is there any solution ? > > I installed a small optimization -- pls try again. > > You could set redisplay-dont-pause to t. AFAICT, it doesn't fix my problem. I recompiled Emacs with -O3, and the problem remains, setting redisplay-dont-pause didn't help. Maybe the feature provided by line-move-partial can be optional? -- /!\ My mail address changed, please update your files accordingly. | Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac | Mieux vaut se taire | | Epita/LRDE Promo 2007 | Que de parler trop fort. | | http://michael.cadilhac.name | -- As de trèfle | `-- - JID: micha@amessage.be --' - --'