* bug 1304 fails to appears on bug-gnu-emacs
@ 2008-11-07  2:14 Glenn Morris
From: Glenn Morris @ 2008-11-07  2:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Can anyone explain why bug 1304:

http://emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1304

has not appeared on bug-gnu-emacs? Bug 1310 has, and it was reported
over a day later.

Whatever the reason is, it's probably why the submitter said his
original report to bug-gnu-emacs bounced (I told him to use
submit@emacsbugs instead).

* Re: bug 1304 fails to appears on bug-gnu-emacs
@ 2008-11-07  8:16 ` Sven Joachim
From: Sven Joachim @ 2008-11-07  8:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Glenn Morris; +Cc: Robert Dunn, emacs-devel

On 2008-11-07 03:14 +0100, Glenn Morris wrote:

> Can anyone explain why bug 1304:
>
> http://emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1304
>
> has not appeared on bug-gnu-emacs? Bug 1310 has, and it was reported
> over a day later.
>
> Whatever the reason is, it's probably why the submitter said his
> original report to bug-gnu-emacs bounced (I told him to use
> submit@emacsbugs instead).

It may be due to the attached screenshots.  Some spamfilter might not
like these, and they are rather big as well.

Perhaps the bounce mail that Robert received can shed a light on this.

Sven