I suggest to complete the docstring of `case-fold-search' like the attached patch does. In the current docstring, the expression "ignore case" is not really appropriate because the search will not ignore uppercase characters in the search string. A very short way to tell this would be "*Non-nil if searches and matches should ignore lowercase." But while accurate, this is confusing IMO. Hence the long sentence in this patch, inspired by the "Search case" section of Emacs manual. Should I apply it?