() "Stephen J. Turnbull" () Mon, 26 May 2014 09:19:45 +0900 You might like the pipeline extension, which IIRC approximates "quilt" or Mercurial queues.[1] But I don't think there is any Bazaar workflow that approximates the "squash, document, and push" workflow (eg, I don't think pipelines have a "merge patches" feature). The Bazaar developers just don't think that way. Thanks for the tip. I have skimmed: http://wiki.bazaar.canonical.com/BzrPipeline and might try it out on a test repo. It seems somewhat complicated at first sight, both conceptually and in terms of command-line jockeying. -- Thien-Thi Nguyen GPG key: 4C807502 (if you're human and you know it) read my lisp: (responsep (questions 'technical) (not (via 'mailing-list))) => nil