* include new package wconf.el in GNU ELPA
@ 2015-07-30 15:31 Ingo Lohmar
From: Ingo Lohmar @ 2015-07-30 15:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hi everybody,

I've been using my small single-purpose package wconf.el
https://github.com/ilohmar/wconf for a while now and I am very happy
with it.  The code is all mine and I have signed the FSF papers.  Now I
would like to put it into an elpa for visibility --- is it ok if I
upload it into the GNU elpa (I have commit rights)?

The package does nothing but offer a simple mechanism to switch between
different window configurations of a single frame, and to persist them
across sessions.

If you happen to know/have used workgroups.el, you have a good idea of
what I mean, I also try to summarize it in the github README.  This
package has inspired the basic setup, but it did a whole lot more that I
have no interest in, it had some quirks, and it did not use the window
config facilities of a recent GNU Emacs.

Best,
Ingo