"Philip K." writes: > An initial attempt attached below. It seems like everything works, the > only thing I wasn't sure about was execute-extended-command's "typed" > argument, since it seems to always be nil, when invoked interactivly? I have no idea what's going on with that typed argument, but maybe it would be more sensible to use `call-interactively' just in case? (defun project-execute-extended-command () "Execute an extended command in project root." (declare (interactive-only command-execute)) (interactive) (let ((default-directory (project-root (project-current t)))) (call-interactively #'execute-extended-command))) -- Jamie