(Sorry, I may have sent this twice.) Ihor Radchenko writes: > In this specific paragraph, I was referring to file:, id:, help:, and > https: links. So you were talking about these? [[http://angg.twu.net/emacsconf2019.html][How to record executable notes with eev - and how to play them back]] Then I posit that it's trivial to get to a speedy 90% solution for these. Anyway, for the people that say we should convert README.org files to "text" and display that -- that's not a very satisfactory solution. To take an arbitrary README.org -- the one in eev. The text version starts off with: --- The best introductions to eev are: - "[How to record executable notes with eev - and how to play them back]": my talk at the EmacsConf 2019. Executable notes are mostly made of [sexp hyperlinks] and [eepitch blocks]. This talk has a quick explanation of sexp hyperlinks at [slides 5 and 6], a mention --- which looks OK, but all those []'s are links, so you get a block down below that's like: --- [How to record executable notes with eev - and how to play them back] [sexp hyperlinks] [eepitch blocks] --- Which isn't very nice. It should be displayed as: