Turns out I sent old patch files. Here are updated ones. Thanks John for merging version update PR in, since upstream fixes are complete we should be good to push to GNU ELPA now. Payas Relekar writes: > John Wiegley writes: > >> Thank you, Payas, I just returned home from travel and have merged the PR. > > Thank you John! I opened another PR to bump version so ELPA can detect > new copyright years as per Philip's comment. Apologies for the barrage. > > Meanwhile, here is another patch for ELPA with "bind-key.el" and LICENSE > included as per feedback. > > [2. text/x-patch; 0001-elpa-packages-use-package-New-package.patch]... > > [3. text/x-patch; 0001-elpa-packages-bind-key-New-package.patch]...