Bruno Boal writes: > Philip Kaludercic writes: > >> Bruno Boal writes: >> >>> Hello everyone, >>> >>> I would like you to consider including my package in the GNU ELPA. >>> I've just filled out the copyright assignment form, and in the meantime >>> I'm sending the proposed changes below for your consideration. >> >> Here are a few comments in form of a diff (this is not a patch that you >> should apply, but just some suggestions, hints and ideas that can be >> discussed): >> > > [...] > > Hello again Philip, > > I took a look at your constructive review, made some changes accordingly > and now it looks good to me. > Thanks in advance for any additional feedback. I have added the package to GNU ELPA. You can now change the "This file is NOT part of GNU Emacs." to "This file is part of GNU Emacs.". I just noticed that there were a few instances of `pcase' that might seem to be better suited by using `pcase-exhaustive':