* NonGNU ELPA: taking over/forking ws-butler
@ 2024-10-17  3:21 Sean Whitton
From: Sean Whitton @ 2024-10-17  3:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stefan Monnier, emacs-devel

Hello,

I wrote the following e-mail to Le Wang a fortnight ago and have
received no response.  And he has not been active on github, where
ws-butler was developed, in some years.

Stefan, do you think it would be okay if I go ahead and essentially fork
it by maintaining it out of nongnu-elpa.git?

Thanks.

--
Sean Whitton