* [Ali "Çehreli"] Fwd: Translating TUTORIAL to Turkish
@ 2005-02-03 10:41 Lute Kamstra
From: Lute Kamstra @ 2005-02-03 10:41 UTC (permalink / raw

A while ago Ali Çehreli offered a Turkish translation of the tutorial
on bug-gnu-emacs.  It seems that he did not get any response.  Could
someone here contact him?

Lute.

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 4514 bytes --]

From: "Ali Çehreli" <acehreli@yahoo.com>
To: bug-gnu-emacs@gnu.org
Subject: Fwd: Translating TUTORIAL to Turkish
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 22:00:25 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I haven't heard from you after sending the following e-mail. I
hope I am sending to the correct e-mail address regarding this
improvement request.

I have completed the Turkish translation in UTF-8 encoding:

    http://acehreli.org/~ali/TUTORIAL

I can help with adding it to a future release of Emacs too. Who
should I contact with?

Thank you,
Ali

From: Richard Stallman @ 2005-02-05  5:28 UTC (permalink / raw
  Cc: emacs-devel

    I am in an initative to make the open source content over the net,
    like wise in the open source software.

"Open source" is the slogan of a philosophy I disagree with,
so I must respectfully decline to participate in a discussion
which would use that term to describe my work.

In the free software movement, our focus is on freedom and community,
not price.  I think it is good when free software developers find
buyers for copies of free software at a high price, because that makes
it possible to support free software development.  However, people
who believe in "open source" have other goals, other values, so I
cannot speak for them.