Miles Bader writes: > BTW, now that there are two irc modes in emacs, anyone know of a > good Emacs mode for AIM? Most people I know use that not irc... I use BitlBee (http://www.bitlbee.org/) myself. It's a AIM/ICQ/Jabber/MSN/Yahoo chat -> IRC gateway. Once it is installed, your IRC client of choice can be used to chat with AIM buddies. -- Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/ Interests: manga, Debian, XHTML, wiki, Emacs Lisp /` |\ | | | IRC: mwolson on freenode.net: #hcoop, #muse, #PurdueLUG |_] | \| |_| Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net