[This is the first bug that I have purposefully reported, so I would appreciate any feedback about how I have reported it.] * bug When visiting a file with -*- org -*- as the first line, Emacs gives the error message contained in the attached file, Backtrace.txt. Doing `q' on the debugger, a second attempt to visit the file succeeds. ** emacs version GNU Emacs 23.0.0.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.10.6) of 2007-02-27 on 6dfpj71 ** configure --with-gtk --enable-font-backend --with-xft ** modifications none ** install default ** complete text of any files needed to reproduce the bug -*- org -*- ** commands C-x C-f filename ** guesses It was suggested to me, by the author of org.el, that `this seems to be a bug in the interaction between outline mode and (probably) Emacs 23.'