Richard Stallman writes: > Do you mean support for Windows98 shall be discontinued? > > I don't think we should desupport Windows 98. Last I checked, > it had many users in the third world. > > If this means we must do some renames, let's do them. The problem was resolved by changing a setting in the Windows registry, so I don't think we need to rename the file. > As an alternative suggestion, let me say that remember-diary > contains only 2 functions and a defcustom, and could easily be > merged into remember. > > In this case, that sounds like a fine solution. I would strongly prefer for the code to remain in a separate file, for the sake of modularity. -- Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 | http://mwolson.org/ -- Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net | /` |\ | | | Sysadmin -- Hobbies: Lisp, GP2X, HCoop | |_] | \| |_| Projects: Emacs, Muse, ERC, EMMS, ErBot, DVC, Planner |