* How can i deal with byte-compiler warning about semantic
@ 2010-05-29 10:36 Thierry Volpiatto
From: Thierry Volpiatto @ 2010-05-29 10:36 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: emacs-devel

Hi all,
i have always this warning when byte compiling anything-config.el:

,----
| In end of data:
| anything-config.el:6411:1:Warning: the following functions might not be defined at runtime:
|     semantic-format-tag-summarize, semantic-tag-components,
|     semantic-go-to-tag
`----

We have a (eval-when-compile (require 'semantic nil t)) at start of
source definition.

How can i do to avoid this warning?(i don't use semantic personnaly).

Or is it may be an unsolved Emacs problem like all the things turning
around (require 'cl)...?

--
Thierry Volpiatto
Gpg key: http://pgp.mit.edu/

* Re: How can i deal with byte-compiler warning about semantic
@ 2010-05-29 16:43 ` Lennart Borgman
From: Lennart Borgman @ 2010-05-29 16:43 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: Thierry Volpiatto; +Cc: emacs-devel

On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 12:36 PM, Thierry Volpiatto
<thierry.volpiatto@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> i have always this warning when byte compiling anything-config.el:
>
> ,----
> | In end of data:
> | anything-config.el:6411:1:Warning: the following functions might not be defined at runtime:
> |     semantic-format-tag-summarize, semantic-tag-components,
> |     semantic-go-to-tag
> `----
>
> We have a (eval-when-compile (require 'semantic nil t)) at start of
> source definition.
>
> How can i do to avoid this warning?(i don't use semantic personnaly).

Try declare-function.