Rasmus writes: > First, thanks for the effort. > > When I put the browser in half width (so 960 px) the download buttons flow > into the text and the page generally doesn’t work out. But probably you > are already aware and it re the "not responsive yet". Exactly, I will work on that next. > I don’t think the sand color used for the release notes works as well as > the other colors. Hmmm, I obviously like it, but I'll see if I can darken it a bit. > The charcoal and the purple are very pleasant. Thanks. Nico