Richard Stallman writes: > These suggestions make sense to me. > > Nicolas Petton maintains those pages, I believe. > If he likes these ideas, would people like to help him implement them? They also make sense to me, I could implement them if people think they make sense. > > 3. The ELPA site, , says this near the bottom of > > the home page: “To contribute new packages refer to the README”, where > > README is a link to another Org-like plain text file that discusses > > technicalities without mentioning copyright paperwork. > > > **Suggestions:** > > > * Make that README an attractively formatted, well-structured web page > > or a collection of pages. > > > * Explain copyright assignment and alternatives there, too. > > These are good ideas. Don't the Emacs maintainers maintain that site? I revamped this website some months ago, and I also think it's a good idea. Cheers, Nico