Akib Azmain Turja writes: > I would like three new packages to NonGNU ELPA: popon, corfu-popup and > flymake-popon. > > Popon is a popup library. It shows floating text, which doesn't move > while scrolling, and even go away when switching buffer. > > corfu-popon provides a global minor mode to make Corfu (an ELPA package) > use Popon instead of child frame. This allows to use Corfu in > non-graphical displays. > > flymake-popon provides a local minor mode to show a popon (popup) on > cursor hover containing Flymake diagnostics. > > -- > Akib Azmain Turja > > This message is signed by me with my GnuPG key. It's fingerprint is: > > 7001 8CE5 819F 17A3 BBA6 66AF E74F 0EFA 922A E7F5 I have changed the name of corfu-popup to corfu-terminal, since that name is somewhat misleading. -- Akib Azmain Turja This message is signed by me with my GnuPG key. It's fingerprint is: 7001 8CE5 819F 17A3 BBA6 66AF E74F 0EFA 922A E7F5