Hi, I'd like to submit two packages to NonGNU ELPA: Vcomplete and swsw. Vcomplete provides a minor mode enhancing the default completion list buffer. It is designed to change as little as possible so as to remain compatible with other enhancements to the default completion interface, while also providing entry points for advanced users who wish to perform actions on completion candidates. From the package commentary: When `vcomplete-mode' is active: - The completion list buffer opens and updates automatically (see `vcomplete-auto-update'). - The completion list buffer can be controlled through the minibuffer (during minibuffer completion) or the current buffer (during in-buffer completion), if it's visible. - The currently selected completion is highlighted in the completion list buffer. C-n moves point to the next completion. C-p moves point to the previous completion. M-RET (C-M-m) chooses the completion at point. Source code: https://sr.ht/~dsemy/vcomplete Homepage (change log and manual): https://dsemy.com/projects/vcomplete swsw (simple window switching) provides a minor mode for switching to windows using IDs assigned to them automatically. It is designed to be easily extensible, providing ways to change how IDs are displayed and to easily define new actions to be performed on windows. From the package commentary: When swsw-mode is active: - A window ID is displayed using a mode line lighter or a display function (see `swsw-display-function'). - Window IDs are assigned to all windows on all frames except for the minibuffer(by default, see `swsw-scope'). - `other-window' (C-x o by default) is remapped to `swsw-select'. C-x o ID switches focus to the window which corresponds to ID. C-x o m switches focus to the minibuffer if it's active. C-x o 0 ID deletes the window which corresponds to ID. Source code: https://sr.ht/~dsemy/swsw Homepage (change log and manual): https://dsemy.com/projects/swsw Both packages include Texinfo manuals (from which the manuals on their homepages is generated). Please let me know beforehand if there is intention to add either package to NonGNU ELPA, so I could update their manuals and add '.elpaignore' files to their repositories. Attached are patches for nongnu.git adding these packages. Regards, Daniel PS: I initially intended to submit these packages to GNU ELPA, but unfortunately I probably won't be able to assign copyright any time soon. (I'm assuming it would be possible to move them to GNU ELPA in the future?)