Hi Jean, Jean Louis writes: > ** Which industry do you work in? :RadioSelect: > - [ ] Academia (Student) > - [ ] Academia/Research > - [ ] Education > - [ ] FinTech > - [ ] Healthcare > - [ ] Legal > - [ ] Manufacturing > - [ ] Software Development > - [ ] Telecom > - [ ] *other* > > That question of industry provides some defaults which are rather > subjectively choosen Any list of industries is subjective. > it is better that people enter industry themselves. They can do so via the other field. The aim here is to capture what I suspect will be the most common responses. > Or make a proper list of industries, something like: > > > > > > > “Student” is not an industry. No, but I think it’s the most helpful response students could give. > Academia is not a specific industry, you maybe wish to say > “University” I picked “academia” to avoid any potential confusion with student/university. > “Education” is not an industry, maybe “Education Services” is better. Changed. All the best, Timothy