Stefan Monnier writes: >> ...now 5 commits on https://git.sr.ht/~matta/emacs/log/feature/noverlay > > Merged, thanks, Thanks Stefan, FWIW I don't see the merges on feature/noverlay yet. Have you pushed? Attached is what it looks like to remove itree_node entirely. I like the result, as I personally find sentinel nodes confusing and slightly error prone. I like my new implementation `interval_tree_remove` better too. Lemme know what you think. It needs the 0003 patch also attached below or check_tree will crash.