Mattias EngdegÄrd writes: > 10 juni 2024 kl. 07.32 skrev Thierry Volpiatto : > >> Just verified by applying the patch on emacs-29 branch and no, this is >> not the change that speedup emacs (so significantly at least), so I >> don't know for now, if you have other suggestions to find this I take. > > The best you could do would be to reduce your setup to something that other people can run and reproduce the performance differences that you observed. My setup is not involved here, you only have to install psession.el and run (benchmark-run 1 (psession--dump-object-to-file-save-alist)) after adding some variables to psession-object-to-save-alist. Once done you delete ~/.emacs.d/elisp-objects directory and uninstall psession. -- Thierry