* Emacs developer preferences with respect to emacs binary packages.
@ 2003-04-08 20:17 Rob Browning
From: Rob Browning @ 2003-04-08 20:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Right now Debian has emacs21 and emacs21-nox packages.  The former
package was compiled --with-x-toolkit=athena, and the later
--with-x=no.  Of course 21.3 now offers GTK support as well, and I
wanted see if you have any preferences with respect to which toolkit
is built as the default.  I'll take any preferences you might have in
consideration as I finish up the new packages.

Thanks

--
Rob Browning
Previously @cs.utexas.edu